The City of Dearborn's 41st Homecoming festival will return after a two-year hiatus at The Ford Community and Performing Arts Center, Aug. 5-7, 2022.
While the location is changing, plans for this year’s festival will preserve the amenities and attractions residents have come to love and remember. Homecoming 2022 will see the return of event staples such as the carnival, main stage musical performances, two days of fireworks, Senior Fest, reunion tents, and a variety of vendors, nonprofits, as well as the beer tent. The festival will include newer attractions as well.
Festival hours are 12 p.m. to 11 p.m. each day.
A Dearborn Nostalgia
The entertainment lineup includes several local and regional favorites performing rock, folk, country, and pop, and several bands performing original music and covering classic hits. The performers are:
• Band J at 4 PM
• Bluffett - Tribute to Jimmy Bluffett at 6 PM
• Killer Flamingos at 8:30 PM
• Phase 5 at 4:30 PM
• Sunglasses After Dark at 6:30 PM
• Journey former lead vocalist Steve Augeri at 8:45 PM
• Billy Gunther and The Midwest Ryders at 4:30 PM
• Family Tradition Band at 6:30 PM
• Randy Houser at 8:30 PM